Better decisions come from better information.
Each day, we curate the best info on the web that could affect you financially (stocks, IPOs, real estate, taxation, crypto, and more).
Most people are under-educated not because of intelligence, but because they are busy.
You don’t have time to scour through a hundred pages of news daily to find the one or two bullet points that are relevant.
We do that for you.
As a subscriber, our curation service will handpick and deliver the things most likely to move the needle. From crypto, to NYSE IPOs, to federal reserve policy, to real estate news, to whatever else we think should be on your radar.
Our algorithms take everything published (both written and recorded) and then our team meticulously consumes and processes the implications for you.
Anything that is lacking coverage (aka not mainstream), we use a team of expert professionals to handcraft updates and alerts for you.
Our founders are practitioners, and they wanted a tool to condense down the time needed to “stay in the know,” without sacrificing coverage or intelligence.
So they created this. Then decided to make it available to people like them who wanted the info but didn’t have hours a day to go hunt it down.
We process and consume a collection of news organizations, online expert publications, 30-40 Twitter power users, and 8-10 hours of business/finance podcasts…
From there, we strip down approximately 400 pages and 10 hours of daily content into 2x weekly digests delivered Sundays and Wednesdays to help you make better business & investment decisions.
The 2x "Sunday / Wednesday" digests are free. If making great decisions is a full time gig - you can become a premium/power user for $10/month. We publish Sunday through Friday with emphasis on Crypto every Friday. Audio digests also included for power/premium users.
For a full list of public and private sources, click here.
- Walmart Enters the Metaverse With Roblox Partnership
- Amazon Makes Inroads Into Electrofuel-Powered Trucks
- Ford Starts Its New All-Electric Era
- Crypto Market Unfazed by Super-Sized Fed Hike
- Fed Raises Interest Rates by 0.75 Points for Third Straight Meeting
- Nvidia Unveils Next-Generation AI Chips
- Rockstar Games Confirms GTA VI Leak
- Elon Musk Enters In-Flight Wi-Fi Market
- Mortgage Rates Top 6% for the First Time Since 2008
- Ethereum Completes Energy-Saving ‘Merge’ Upgrade
- Rail Stoppage to Fuel More Inflation
- US Inflation Comes in Higher Than Expected
- Goldman to Layoff Hundreds as Deal-Making Slows
- India Rice Export Ban to Strain Global Food Supplies
- Rivian and Mercedes to Partner on Electric-Van Factory
- SEC Chief Renews Vow to Crack Down on Crypto
- Apple Unveils iPhone 14, Apple Watch Ultra, New AirPods Pro
- Google to Debut New Phones and First Watch
- Oil Prices Climb as OPEC Agrees Small Output Cut
- Homes Sell Below List Price for First Time Since 2021